Important Alerts, News & Tips
Support for versions at or below v2014 has been discontinued by Sage.
· Product Updates for v2015 have been discontinued by Sage.
· The current version of Sage 100 is v2017 and we recommend upgrading to it.
You should be on v2016 or v2017 of Sage 100
· Product Update recommendations for Sage 100 are:
For v2017: PU 2017.2
For v2016: PU 2016.5
Check the Sage Customer Portal for late-breaking
news and tips re Product Updates, Payroll Tax Table updates, Year-End Processing tips, etc.
You must use "eFiling and Reporting" to print or efile 1099s, W-2s, 941s, etc.
· Federal and state forms will automatically update in eFiling when launching it for those with a current Sage Business Care plan.
· Check the Supported
Platform Matrix BEFORE upgrading Sage 100.
· The current version of Sage BW is v2017 and we recommend upgrading to it.
You should be on v2015 or v2017 of Sage BW
· Versions below v2015 are no longer supported.
· Service Pack recommendations for BW are:
v2017 - SP 2
v2015 - SP 11
Apply these SPs AFTER processing the 2016 Year End in BW
Contact us for help with any of these items or for more
Sage 100 6757 Cascade Road SE (#152)
Sage 50 Accounting Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Crystal Reports 616.957.1101